Join me for a LIVE ArchiCAD User Group Online Hangout with free ArchiCAD Coaching Q&A
I have a new plan for how I can help even more users around the world succeed with ArchiCAD.
- Each month I’m going to schedule a free one hour ArchiCAD User Group Hangout
- Every session you’ll be able to ask questions and get free ArchiCAD Coaching
- We’ll meet live via Google Hangouts, which will be a lot of fun
- The session recording will be posted on my ArchiCAD Tutorials YouTube channel
The first live ArchiCAD Hangout will be:
Thursday March 20 at 1 pm PDT (San Francisco Time, GMT-7)
That’s 4 pm EDT / New York, 9 pm GMT / London, and 7 am Friday AEDT / Melbourne.
Click here to join us for this special live event.
I’m going to answer several questions live during the session:
- A beginner question
- A design or modeling question
- A documentation or presentation question
Plus more if we have time…
PLEASE SEND ME YOUR ARCHICAD QUESTIONS – email me at email@example.com.
I’ll pick the best ones and we’ll have some fun hanging out together!
I hope you can join us. The session will be recorded and posted on my YouTube channel, but it’s more fun to be there live!
Are you still running these sessions? and if so, when is the next one?
Thanks and kind regards