It is my mission to help Archicad users learn and use the program with Best Practices methods that maximize the benefits of this powerful tool.
I've been working with Archicad for over 30 years, and continue to love teaching and mentoring users of all levels.
When beginners say "now I'm really getting it" and "I figured out that question by myself", I know I've succeeded in helping them get self-sufficient. When intermediate users say "I never knew you could do that" or "that's going to save me a lot of time", I know I've helped them up their game. And when advanced users come to me saying "Graphisoft couldn't help me - can you take a look at this" - then I know that I'm raising the overall knowledge level of the community.
While there are a lot of learning resources out there (and Graphisoft creates many), I specialize in teaching people how to fish (so to speak).
What's my unique gift? Communicating the logic and reasoning, the structure, the Best Practices principles and methods that apply across projects of all types. How to have an efficient workflow throughout the project lifecycle from concept through detailed design model through construction documents and presentation.
The common problem with all manuals, and most demonstrations, tutorials and training courses, is that they explain the pieces, the commands and the buttons in isolation, or in "ideal conditions". Of course, the real world of architectural projects requires understanding how to use multiple tools, methods and steps to achieve an objective in context, often with lots of elements in play.
I love teaching people how to put these pieces together. And knowing how to approach the problem or challenge, fearlessly, so that you can figure it out and get the job done.
Right now, as we all are working in more isolation due to COVID-19, it is more important than ever to share knowledge and help each other succeed.
For this reason, and to celebrate some important personal milestones, I'm launching my annual Master Archicad promotion that will run for the month of August 2020.
My Personal Archicad Milestones
Over the past year:
- I celebrated my 30th anniversary working with Archicad in December 2019. Starting with version 3.42, I have seen about 27 major releases to date.
- Earlier this year, my YouTube channel for Archicad Tutorials hit 4 million views and 30,000 subscribers. It's the most widely viewed educational resource for Archicad outside of Graphisoft.
- Over 2200 Archicad users have purchased my online training courses and coaching programs.
- More than 1600 firms have purchased MasterTemplate, which has been continually developed, refined and supported for 13 years.
- The ARCHICAD USER website now has well over 4,000 members and offers free monthly webinars sharing case studies, user interviews and cutting edge methods.
Master Archicad Sale - through August 31
I've developed so many different courses and resources for Archicad that it's been a challenge when I plan out a promotion. For users looking at the options, it can be confusing, so I'm going to simplify it this year:
- Archicad Training - Includes ALL of my own training courses plus all of the Masters of Archicad conferences and specialized courses. Total retail value is literally well over $5,000. On sale now for $497. Permanent access to all training videos. BONUS: Includes 12 months membership in my Archicad Coaching Program - get my personal assistance with your Archicad questions.
- Archicad MasterTemplate (AMT) - The office standard for Archicad. AMT24 will ship around August 15th with full compatibility with Archicad 24, and a host of new features. Retail price normally $397. On sale now for $297.
- Archicad Masters Bundle - All my training, 12 months coaching membership AND MasterTemplate! Only $697.
I've never offered so much for such a low price.
I do this once each year. Now is your chance. Sale runs through August 31.
Questions? Post a comment below or send me an email to support (at) bobrow.com.
Your Friendly Archicad Guru