My 60th Birthday Celebration – Three Gifts for You
In honor of my big 6-0 (which is TODAY), I’m offering you three special gifts:
1) Hangout with me in a one-time-only event April 28 as I share some of the most important lessons I’ve learned over the past 60 years.
In this exclusive, behind-the-scenes online session I’ll reveal for the first time the 7 top strategies that form the touchstones of my success in business and in personal life.
2) Get a great deal on any of my products in my big 60th birthday sale.
If you’ve been thinking of investing in yourself, now is a great time to do it.
3) At the end of this post I share personal thoughts on turning 60.
Two life-changing events coincide and make this day especially poignant.
(1) SPECIAL 60TH CELEBRATION HANGOUT APRIL 28
On April 28 at 12 Noon PDT you are invited to hangout online with me in a unique 60 minute event celebrating my 60 years on the planet.
I’ll share some of my personal story, then reveal for the first time the 7 key success strategies that I’ve figured out over the past 25 years running my own business.
These are my touchstones – the things I think about working day to day as well as creating long-term strategic plans. They help me in business and in personal life.
My close friend and business partner Enoch Sears (host of the Business of Architecture podcast) will guide me and make sure that we share a really special hour together.
On this private session I’ll reveal:
- The two simple strategies used by Richard Branson and Bill Gates to build billion-dollar companies (and how you can apply them to be more profitable without doing more work)
- The one tactic that can flip the way potential clients view your services (and draw them to you with irresistible psychological forces)
- How get more work done in less time (while growing your business and working more on the things you enjoy)
This call is invite-only. Just one of these ideas could be a game-changer for you.
This high-leverage information and direct business coaching comes from decades of experience. There will be gems that provide a tremendous amount of value to everyone who attends.
I’d like to make sure that everyone can afford to join me, so I’m making it available at 3 price levels:
- $6 – general admission – wish me a happy birthday, hangout and learn
- $18 – gold level – an extra gift to celebrate my life (18 in the Jewish tradition means “life”)
- $60 – platinum level – show how much you appreciate what I’ve shared with you over the years
NOTE: All levels give you equal access to the event.
The difference is in the size of your birthday gift!
If you’ve received great value from my teaching, feel free to thank me and help me celebrate with a higher level ticket purchase.
This session will NOT be made available publicly. The only way to hangout with me and learn my 7 key strategies is to buy a ticket. If you can’t attend live on April 28, you’ll get access to the recording.
I look forward to sharing this special occasion with you.
(2) BIG 60TH BIRTHDAY SALE
If you’ve been thinking about buying any of my products…
- ArchiCAD training to help you get the most out of this powerful software…
- MasterTemplate to maximize your productivity on ArchiCAD projects…
- Marketing training to help you grow your design business…
My 60th Birthday Celebration Sale is a great time to invest in yourself!
For the next week, grab this opportunity to celebrate my 60th and get a fantastic deal on any of my products.
I’m going to make this as easy as possible for you to take advantage of this special opportunity. For every one of these products, you’ll have a full 60 days to pay with no interest (pay 1/3 down, 1/3 in 30 days, 1/3 in 60 days).
BEST PRACTICES COURSE
The most comprehensive training resource for ArchiCAD
Includes basics (QuickStart Course), intermediate and advanced video lessons PLUS membership in my ArchiCAD Coaching Program (get my help when you have an ArchiCAD question)
- ONLY $600 (save $97)
- BONUS 6 extra months of ArchiCAD Coaching (get 12 months of coaching instead of 6 months)
- SUPER BONUS – get 60 minutes personal coaching with me ONE ON ONE!
Click here to grab the Best Practices Course plus all these bonuses at a GREAT price
The basics of ArchiCAD in 13 hours of video
Get up to speed quickly, with Best Practices principles to ensure you are starting off in the best possible manner
- Normally $197, save $60 – ONLY $137
- Click here to get started with ArchiCAD basic training at this special reduced price
The Office Standard for ArchiCAD
Reduce your project startup time, cut production time, get higher quality output with the office template used by over 1,000 firms around the world
- Normally $297, save $60 – ONLY $237
- Click here to grab the most popular office standard template for ArchiCAD for a bargain price
INTERNET MARKETING FOR ARCHITECTS COURSE 2014
Learn how you can improve your website and online presence to bring in more clients and projects
Revised and expanded for 2014 with all the latest information you NEED to know
- Normally $997, save $600 – ONLY $397
- Click here to get the only online marketing training specifically for architects – lowest price EVER
(3) PERSONAL NOTES ON TURNING 60
I’m coming into this celebration with joy and sadness.
A few days ago, my wife’s father passed away after a long illness. We spent the past week with her family in El Paso Texas. It was bittersweet, as it brought the family closer together as we shared our loss and remembered.
One of the moments I savored was a morning in which my wife and son lay down quietly together, breathing and feeling each other’s hearts beating. It might have been only a few minutes, but it seemed like an eternity.
I’m going to take the next few days off, enjoying time with my family in nature, away from the computer and the phone as much as I can.
Catch you later!
Congratulations on the big SIX OH. You don’t look a day over 40!
I passed my 60 mark a couple of years back but I’m not doing anything different today than I was a decade ago – still swimming and biking and avoiding red meat, processed foods and high fructose corn syrup…..:)
I have to say, though that looking back as you are to when our kids were young, its a real joy to be able to work with our eldest, David (just turned 30) who is an accomplished BIM musician and designer (his education is in economics and engineering).
All the very best