Graphisoft has released the Google Earth Connections Add-On for ArchiCAD 13. With this multi-purpose tool architects can:
- Open SketchUp files (up to version 7) as GDL objects
- Save ArchiCAD models in SketchUp 6 format
- Import objects into ArchiCAD from the Google 3D Warehouse (http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/)
- Upload ArchiCAD models to Google 3D Warehouse
- Import Google Earth locations with snapshots into ArchiCAD
Google Earth Connection for ArchiCAD 13 is available for the 32-bit Windows version of ArchiCAD 13. 64-bit and Mac versions are not available due to lack of Google API tools necessary to develop these functionalities.
Google Earth Connections for ArchiCAD 13 replaces the “SketchUp for ArchiCAD” Add-on, which is discontinued with ArchiCAD 13.
The download for the Google Earth Connection can be found at:
The fully compatible Google Earth 5.0 program can be downloaded from this page:
ArchiCAD 13 Project ODBC Driver is Ready
Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) is a widely accepted interface for database access. The ODBC Driver reads ArchiCAD project files and gives you database access to the content of these files. Using this tool you can extract and further process ArchiCAD project data in other applications.
The ArchiCAD 13 Project ODBC Driver is available for download from the following page: http://www.graphisoft.com/support/developer/downloads/
The corresponding documentation can be found on this page:
Note: The ODBC driver is available for Windows operating systems only.