New ARCHICAD Design | Views Tutorial Series
In my new ARCHICAD Design | Views series of videos, I’ll show you how to manipulate various settings to get a wide variety of effects, including:
- Simplified and Sketch-style Drawings
- Rendered Elevations and Site Plans
- Brighter Lighting and Quick Ways to Try Out Different Surface Schemes
- 3D Cutaways and 3D Documents
- Quick Framing in 2D and 3D for Sections and 3D Views
- Developing Your Design – Moving From Composites to Profiles
- Progressive Detailing Using Profiles
These ARCHICAD tutorial videos will be posted on my YouTube channel over several weeks starting November 18, and accessible as a free mini-course on this page: bobrow.com/design-views
In addition, I’m sharing a free pack of resource files to make it easy for you to implement these methods in your own projects.
The ARCHICAD Design | Views Resource Pack includes over 100 elements including specially created linetypes, surfaces, building materials, composites and complex profiles, as well as Model View Options, Graphic Overrides and Favorites.