ARCHICAD Training Resources – Standard Pricing
ARCHICAD USERS:YOUR JOURNEY TOWARDS MASTERYACCELERATES HERE
Whether you’re a beginner, an experienced user or an expert…these resources will help you get the most out of ARCHICAD.
ARCHICAD Master: Eric Bobrow
THE WORLD’S MOST POPULAR ARCHICAD EDUCATOROVER 3.5 MILLION VIEWS AND 23,000 YOUTUBE SUBSCRIBERS FROM 203 COUNTRIES
THIS IS YOUR PERSONAL INVITATION TO UPGRADE YOUR ARCHICAD SKILLS.You’ll enjoy your work more and at the same time be more productive, efficient and profitable.
After 29 years working with ARCHICAD, and over 11 years creating online resources, there is a HUGE amount for you to choose from on this page.
Each of the 4 main sections has a different focus, however all are designed to help ARCHICAD users like you [note – these are clickable links]:
What’s the right step for youat this point in your journey towardsARCHICAD Mastery?
See my notes about “WHO THIS IS FOR” under the heading for each section.
If you can’t decide, or simply want it all – buy the COMPLETE collection of ALL my ARCHICAD training resources, in the special MEGABUNDLE Collection at over 65% off:
IMPORTANT:In each section, you’ll see a heading:
FOR ALL THE DETAILS: CLICK HERE ▼
CLICK this heading to see more details on the contents of each section.
CLICK AGAIN to collapse that section.
I look forward to working with you to help you get the most out of ARCHICAD.If you have any questions, drop me a line – email email@example.com
LEARN THE BEST PRACTICES METHODS
BY the WORLD’S MOST POPULAR ARCHICAD EDUCATOR
OVER 3.5 MILLION VIEWS AND 23,000 YOUTUBE SUBSCRIBERS FROM 203 COUNTRIES
“MASTER ARCHICAD” WITH MY EASY TO FOLLOW COURSES
MY COMPREHENSIVE ARCHICAD TRAINING AND COACHING PROGRAMSWILL INCREASE YOUR SKILLS & BOOST YOUR PRODUCTIVITY
Who This Is For:
OVERVIEW: My ARCHICAD training CORE PROGRAM HAS 3 separate components:
- 1ARCHICAD QuickStart Course – The basics of ARCHICAD, for beginners and for veterans who want to brush up on the fundamentals
- 2ARCHICAD Best Practices Course – A comprehensive set of intermediate and advanced lessons, teaching best practices principles, methods, techniques and workflow
- 3ARCHICAD Coaching Program – Personal support for your ARCHICAD-related questions via email as well as live webinar group coaching sessions
NOTE: The Best Practices Course INCLUDES both QuickStart and Coaching.These can also be purchased separately.
The ARCHICAD QuickStart Course is perfect for you if…
- checkYou’re just getting started with ARCHICAD and want to get rolling quickly
- checkYou want to learn on your own, but with step by step guidance from an experience teacher
- checkYou want to understand the basics in a way that will serve you for the long term
- checkYou’re learning on your own, or are starting to take on tasks in an ARCHICAD-based office
The Best Practices Course will be A GREAT RESOURCE for you if…
- checkYou’re working with ARCHICAD and want to get things out the door faster and meet your deadlines more easily
- checkYou want to understand the core principles and best practices so everything flows more smoothly and with fewer problems
- checkYou want to improve the quality and consistency of your model and your construction documents
The ARCHICAD Coaching Program is just the ticket if…
- checkYou have questions and would like to get pointed in the right direction so you don’t waste time with trial and error
- checkYou have issues in your project that you’d like someone to look at (and fix) – or there are things you just don’t know how to do yet
- checkYou enjoy seeing how other people’s questions are resolved; you understand better seeing explanations in context
the best thing I’ve ever done for my knowledge and career in architectural design… literally life changing.
“Investing in the Best Practices Course is the best thing I’ve ever done for my knowledge and career in architectural design.
I often “build” a house for a client as part of my first, free client meeting. They love it, and it often sells me and the 3D process. You’ve helped me improve my methods and increase my speed and confidence.
I’ve spent many $$$ in ArchiCAD dealer training – but the commute time and expenses are high – the sessions are too long and intense for maximum benefit – fatigue sets in.
The Best Practices Course works much better: it’s posted online – convenient, view when you want, repeat videos at will to clarify procedures. The coaching calls are great – wonderful nuggets abound! You post your questions and find that many others may share your same questions = virtually personal attention.
I really enjoy your fearlessly exploratory style as you work through various solutions to a problem. You make it seem as though anything is possible. It is a pleasure to be taking your course. It has been literally life changing.”
Chris EllisCape Cod MA USA
FOR ALL THE DETAILS: CLICK HERE▼
In this course, you’ll learn the fundamentals of ARCHICAD starting from the beginning. It includes basics of modeling, documentation, file organization, navigation and output.
With my step by step guidance you’ll learn how to precisely draw and model a small building based on a PDF set of drawings. These skills will be the essential foundation for creating and developing your own designs with control and ease.
13 hours of training broken up into 29 separate easy-to-follow videos.
At the end of this training, you’ll be able to work on your own in ARCHICAD, building and annotating your own 3D model precisely and cleanly, and arrange your drawings into a layout book for printing.
saved a lot of time…clear and concise…put some better order into things.
“Getting ArchiCAD out of the box was exciting – you can launch straight into modeling, you can do the online tutorials.
However, I would have saved a lot of time if there had been a clear and concise tutorial like yours on the best practices and the overriding principles of ArchiCAD, to put some better order into things.”
Greg Butler Australia
ARCHICAD Intermediate & advanced
Best Practices COURSE
This is one of the most comprehensive training resources ever created for ARCHICAD, with a carefully organized curriculum covering most aspects of this complex and powerful program.
The course consists of 30 Modules, each with 3 to 10 separate training lessons, with a total of over 100 hours of material. You’ll easily navigate this rich reference library to find whatever you want to learn or work on using the clear curriculum outline as well as a built-in Google search function.
BONUS: Includes QuickStart Course and 6 months of membership in my ARCHICAD Coaching Program. You’ll have all the support you need to really take your practice to the next level.
provides much more than it’s advertised to do…Well worth the investment in time and money.
“This course provides much more than it’s advertised to do.
The material is presented in an progressively organized and very thorough manner. The chunks of information are just the right size to incorporate into a busy practice.
Well worth the investment in time and money.”
Bruce GermondRhinelander WI USA
You’ll get expert help and personal assistance on your ArchiCAD questions, either by email or during one of my regularly scheduled live coaching call webinar sessions.
Until recently, my ArchiCAD Coaching Program has been available only to Best Practices Course members.
For a limited time, any ARCHICAD user can get access to this unique support program for only $97 (billed every 3 months) or $297 per year.
YOUR HELP HAS BEEN INCREDIBLE…
“Eric, Thank you!
ARCHICAD has endless little settings that you don’t know about until you know about it.
Thank you for your time, you are helping me immensely.
I know it takes a long time to write an Email like that. Your help has been incredible.”
Kreg Norgaard, AIAAnn Arbor, MI USA
Buy The Best Practices Course and watch as many of the training lessons as you like with no risk. You’ll be Working Faster with More Ease and Higher Quality in the next 90 Days or get a full refund of your purchase.
As you watch the step by step videos you’ll gain a new clarity on working methods, project organization and workflow. You’ll also leap forward in productivity as you easily use these Best Practices methods with my assistance in the ARCHICAD Coaching Program.
Try the course and the coaching program risk free for 90 days and if you do not feel it is giving you fantastic value, just send me a message and I’ll refund your money, without hassle or hesitation.
how to have this program work for us as opposed to us working for the program.
“I appreciate your ability to bridge the gap between computer programmer and architect. Your Best Practices course helps give clear insight on how to have this program work for us as opposed to us working for the program. Thanks again.”
Chris Sorensen AIALos Angeles CA
Even though I’ve used ArchiCAD for years, ERIC opens doors to new methods and areas that speed up and improve my work.
“Eric is a master teacher of ArchiCAD. I’ve taken several of his courses because he clearly explains effective techniques for using this powerful program in daily architectural practice. Even though I’ve used ArchiCAD for years, he opens doors to new methods and areas that speed up and improve my work.”
Catherine Roha AIABerkeley CA
the Office Standard for ARCHICAD
the WORLD’S MOST POPULAR INDEPENDENT ARCHICAD TEMPLATE
OVER 1500 USERS FROM 83 COUNTRIES
“MASTER ARCHICAD” WITH MASTERTEMPLATE
MASTERTEMPLATE GETS YOU BETTER ORGANIZED AND MORE PRODUCTIVEIN 90 DAYS – GUARANTEED!
WHO THIS IS FOR:
MasterTemplate Is What You Need If…
- checkYou are frustrated that things take a long time to set up each time you start or run through a project
- checkYour output is inconsistent – with some drawings or projects looking better than others
- checkYou frequently have to spend a lot of time dialing in your settings to get things to work properly
- checkYour ArchiCAD projects feel disorganized and a bit out of control and hard to navigate
- checkYou’ve tried to set up your own template, but aren’t really sure how to do it right
- checkYou want to work with Best Practices methods built into the project file structure
FOR ALL THE DETAILS: CLICK HERE▼
EMBEDS BEST PRACTICES METHODS
ROBUST YET FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE FILE STRUCTURE
MasterTemplate is a robust customizable office standard for ArchiCAD that embeds Best Practices methods into the project structure.
Created by two ArchiCAD masters with over 50 years of combined experience using and teaching the program, it is a catalyst that will jump you up several levels in terms of organizational efficiency, saving you immense amounts of time while supporting you to produce higher quality work.
You can use MasterTemplate right out of the box, yet it’s easy to rework it as much as you like to fit your firm’s unique standards. It supports your style without imposing or restricting your design or preferred methods.
NOTES: A single license purchase covers an entire office; it may be deployed on all work stations and shared with your entire staff.
Versions available for ARCHICAD 10 through 21 in both USA and INT metric standards.
SAVED ME OVER TEN TIMES THE COST OF THIS TEMPLATE.
“The excellent organizational concepts in MasterTemplate show the BIG picture, and how each sub-unit relates…
This would have saved me (no exaggeration) over ten times the cost of this template.”
Logan Cartwright Santa Cruz, CA USA
TIME SAVERS ARE BUILT IN
SETS YOU UP FOR QUICK ACCESS & PRODUCTIVITY
You’ll have super-quick access to commonly used elements with MasterTemplate’s Interactive Legends of Visual Favorites – the innovative “kit of parts” that shows hundreds of components in well-organized groupings for use with the eye-dropper. These are also fully set up in ArchiCAD’s standard Favorites palette.
MasterTemplate provides a comprehensive framework for every element and development phase in your project workflow. Layers, Views, Layouts, Interactive Schedules, Model View Options and Graphic Overrides, Renovation Filters, etc. etc.
Dozens of useful Composites and Complex Profiles are carefully named and indexed to speed your project development.
The best money I have ever spent in software or software education.
“This is the tool to learn ArchiCAD the way it must be.… this is the first time I realized how I can create my office standards in an efficient way…
I think the benefit of using MasterTemplate is similar to moving from CAD to ArchiCAD.
This is the best money I have ever spent in software or software education. Well Done!!!”
Detailed step by step videos
In-DEpth TRAINING & EXAMPLE PROJECT
Step by step videos provide a quick on-ramp to your new world of enhanced productivity. The comprehensive reference manual gives you guidance and tips for how to customize your own version of the template to suit your office perfectly.
The included sample project shows the template in use on a project. This PLN file is a fascinating educational resource.
Many users have commented that only after studying the sample project did they finally understand how all the pieces of ArchiCAD fit together. You can examine the model in detail, and “reverse-engineer” the drawings to see how various effects were accomplished.
Wish I’d found you 2 years ago… MasterTemplate is everything I’ve been looking for.
“Wish I’d found you 2 years ago instead of putting up with my own half-baked template.
MasterTemplate is everything I’ve been looking for.”
Buy MasterTemplate and try it out on your next project with no risk. You’ll be Better Organized & More Productive in the next 90 Days or get a full refund of your purchase.
Watch the step by step videos teaching you how to set up and use MasterTemplate on your projects and you’ll gain a new clarity on project organization and workflow. You’ll also leap forward in productivity as you easily use these Best Practices methods.
Try it risk free for 90 days and if you do not feel it is giving you fantastic value, just send me a message and I’ll refund your money, without hassle or hesitation.
MasterS of ARCHICAD
EXPERTS FROM AROUND THE WORLD
A DOZEN SPECIALIZED COURSES AS WELL AS TWO GROUND-BREAKING LIVE ONLINE SUMMIT CONFERENCES
RAISING THE LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE OF THE ENTIRE ARCHICAD USER COMMUNITY
“MASTER ARCHICAD” WITH TOPIC-ORIENTED TRAINING & SUMMIT CONFERENCE RECORDINGS
THESE SPECIALIZED COURSES & PRESENTATIONS BY ARCHICAD MASTERS WILL INSPIRE YOU, ADD TO YOUR SKILLS & REFINE YOUR WORKING METHODS
WHO THIS IS FOR:
these Masters of ARCHICAD Courses & PRESENTATIONS ARE Perfect for you IF…
- checkYou want to get the most out of ArchiCAD
- checkYou get excited when you learn how something tricky and/or time consuming can be done more easily and quickly
- checkYou know your 3D model could be taken further
- checkYou aspire to deliver higher quality documents that make construction go smoothly
- checkYou aim for continual improvement – you want your work to be MORE than just “good enough”
- checkYou want to go deeper into a specific area to increase your skills and versatility
- checkArchiCAD is a key competitive advantage that helps you win projects
- checkYou want to get inspired and see how far you can go!
FOR ALL THE DETAILS:CLICK HERE▼
MASTERS OF ARCHICAD 2017 – ADVANCED BEST PRACTICES
ANDREAS LETTNER (AUSTRIA), TIMOTHY BALL (UK, ERIC BOBROW (USA)
Masters of ARCHICAD 2017 – ADVANCED BEST PRACTICES
PUSHING ARCHICAD’S LIMITS – FROM START TO FINISH AND BEYOND
This extended course was presented as a series of 20 live broadcasts from July 2017 through June 2018.
A complex, multi-building multi-use project was taken from master plan concept through schematic, detailed design development and construction documents with fully integrated 3D detailing and specification data.
We integrated into the process quantity and cost estimation data sufficient for ambitious architects involved in Integrated Project Development or Design/Build.
The Masters of ARCHICAD project was adapted from one of Andreas Lettner’s actual real-world projects currently in process for a client on a mountainside in Austria. The estimated budget is 20 000 000 Euro , with 66 Rooms, Indoor swimming Pool, Sauna, and facilities like massage, coiffeur, shop, library, bar, restaurant, terraces, ski rental and service, underground park deck, etc.
This is the first time a project of this size, complexity and depth has been developed as an educational resource for ARCHICAD users to study and learn best practices methods.
Do you want to learn, grow and use ArchiCAD’s cool technology to the max?
Want your firm to be highly profitable in delivering your projects to clients?
You’re in the right place.
WHAT IS MASTERS of ARCHICAD 2017?
Tim and I were talking about how to describe MASTERS of ARCHICAD 2017.
Tim Ball and Eric Bobrow at the end of 3 days at the Graphisoft BIM Conference, Las Vegas (March 2017)
I said: “It’s an online training series that shows a real-life complex project being developed from concept through working drawings and beyond, pushing the technology and demonstrating best practices for workflow and collaboration.Tim said: “It’s actually much simpler than that.
We’re going to show how to efficiently and effectively use ARCHICAD on real projects in a way that makes your firm money.”
MASTERS OF ARCHICAD SPECIALTY Courses
ANDREAS LETTNER (AUSTRIA)
CINERENDER METHODS, TIPS & TRICKS
Learn how to use the Cinerender engine like an expert without becoming an expert!
Cinerender as one of the most professional render engines on the market comes with many new parameters and settings which are new for us ArchiCAD users.By understanding the most important options, you’ll avoid long render times and unexpected results.In this course, you’ll also learn to create your own presets, your own render style which can be used afterwards out of the box.
Lesson topics include:
- How to use ArchiCAD’s Cinerender engine effectively
- Techniques to decrease the render time
- How to set up your own Surface Materials
- Multilayered surfaces and procedural shaders
- Background and foreground objects, plants cars and people, high res and low res poly objects
- The grass function, also used for carpets
4 detailed step by step lessons with sample files and presets for you to import.
TIMOTHY BALL, RIBA (UK)
HIGHLY DETAILED 3D MODELING: CREATE WORKING DRAWINGS WITHOUT 2D DRAFTING
How to use your 3D design model to create working drawings & specifications without having to draw details. You do the sexy 3D modelling you love and let ArchiCAD automatically create the details for you – you never have to do boring details again!
Important side benefits: you’ll actually spend LESS time on your overall project, and produce drawings that are easier to build.
More ways this will benefit your practice:
- Draw once – use many times
- Transfer details from project to project more easily
- Create standard details that are used consistently for all projects
- Embed specification data into elements once – use many times
- Transfer specification information from project to project more easily
- Create standard specifications that are used consistently for all elements
- Extract the drawings and specifications without extra drawing effort
6 detailed step by step lessons with sample files for you to study and adapt.
ERIC BOBROW (USA)
ARCHICAD Stairs & Railings
ARCHICAD 21 introduces powerful new technology to create and manage Stairs and Railings.
It is an exciting game changer, with virtually limitless possibilities.
These tools have extremely intricate and complex options and controls that allow them to handle a wide range of designs and building contexts. Learning to work comfortably and efficiently is a challenge, even though the systems and structures are intuitive and well-suited to the requirements.
In the ARCHICAD Stairs & Railings Training Course, you’ll learn the new language so you can find your way and work comfortably and efficiently with these powerful tools.
In five sessions, we go over:
- How to think about your stairs and railings in the context of your project model
- Initial settings and Favorites that will make your life easier
- The various structural styles of stairs and how to choose the closest match to your design ideas and requirements
- Railing styles and associativity and how to lock in your design intent
- Levels of hierarchy and control – how to get these tools to behave and do what you want
- Customizing components: stair treads, newel posts, balusters, railing ends and connections
- Railing transitions and connections – the things you absolutely have to know
- Understanding how parts are linked together and knowing how to break links when necessary
- Editing modes that allow selection and modification of hidden components
- Using the tools in unconventional ways to handle other modeling challenges
- Knowing where to look: how to diagnose issues and fix them quickly
- Step by step: building common and uncommon stair and railing designs
BONUS: I’ll also show you how to load back into your ARCHICAD 21 project all of the old standard railings and stairs, so that you can continue to use them while you’re learning all of the new methods. This does NOT happen automatically when you migrate a project, and in fact Graphisoft makes this a bit tricky to pull off – but it’s easy when you know how.
GARY LAWES (UK)
Practical, Parametric Object Making Using GDL
In this short 4-lesson course, you’ll learn how to create your own custom, intelligent and parametric library parts with GDL to boost your productivity and give you much greater control, flexibility and finesse as you develop your project.ArchiCAD comes with a fairly extensive library of objects, doors and windows built with an exceptionally powerful object creation scripting language called GDL. However, it’s impossible for Graphisoft to supply everything you need pre-made in the box.It’s easy to create objects that are stretchy, self labelling, highly parametric, to manufacturers sizes where appropriate, or constrained to local building codes as required. And of course make sure they all schedule correctly.When you take advantage of GDL, all items may be placed extremely quickly, normally no more than 2 or 3 clicks, appear perfectly as appropriate 2D symbols often displaying differently on different stories (stairs and downpipes for example), and very rapidly produce accurate BIM information.Gary Lawes states that his custom GDL parts save him about 25% of his production time on each project.Tap into the power of GDL and turbocharge YOUR ArchiCAD use and performance beyond anything you’ve ever experienced.
ERIC BOBROW (USA)
ARCHICAD TEMPLATES AND OFFICE STANDARDS
ArchiCAD projects run smoother and more efficiently when based on a template that builds in resources and settings that are optimized for your office.
Graphisoft supplies templates with each copy of ARCHICAD, and there are a number of publicly or commercially available products on the market. Most successful ARCHICAD-based offices have customized a template for starting new projects, based on either the Graphisoft version or one of the others sold or distributed online. Some more sophisticated (and dedicated) users have even started from scratch to make something that is exactly the way they want it.
In this course, we start with the fundamentals then voyage into the further reaches of what’s possible. I compare the Graphisoft template with a number of public and commercial templates, and explore the similarities and differences.
Back in 2007, I worked with California architect Scott Bulmer to create MasterTemplate, the first widely used independent template for ArchiCAD. Over the years since then, versions have been produced for 12 major ArchiCAD editions, with more than 1,400 registered users in the USA and over 65 countries around the world.Templates are an increasingly popular topic in ArchiCAD circles. In the last few years, Jared Banks started sharing his Open Template and commercial templates have been introduced by BIM6x, Skewed, MacInteract and others. Recently Graphisoft North America offered an ArchiPLUS training on templates and explained their basic functionality and setup.This course provides an opportunity to study multiple templates: starting with the Graphisoft USA and International versions, then looking at MasterTemplate, Open Template and BIM6X.
RODERICK ANDERSON (COSTA RICA)
ArchiCAD and BIMx Strategies to Optimize Design & Construction
This course shares the unique perspective of Roderick Anderson, principal of SARCO Architects, a multiple-award winning architecture and construction firm well known throughout Central America and the Caribbean.
His knowledge of Design-Build and how to optimize and maximize the information in construction drawings will teach you how to reduce the burden of information requests, RFIs, and general questions from construction projects.Roderick believes a Design-Build practice is motivated to constantly improve its methods and workflows in the development of design in order to improve its construction processes. This make the construction more efficient and at the same time reduces the stress and burden on the design team.These same processes can be applied to a design-only practice and will improve its competitiveness and quality of the work produced.
Features of the course:
Lessons from a Design-Build practice and construction drawing sets
- The content in a drawing set – how much information should be there
- Defining content, structure and arrangement of information
- Use of interior elevations and schedules to define and convey specifications and selections.
- Modeling systems and structure and how this improves not only design but execution and issue resolution on site.
Using BIMx as a communication and sharing tool in the design phase
- Definition of publisher sets for client presentation
- How to combine the use of BIMx and renderings in the process of conveying information and defining design.
Using BIMx as a information tool in the construction process
- Sharing information with suppliers, vendors, subs.
- Differences between a BIMx model and a Hypermodel, when to use one or the other
- Constant update of changes during project development and updates to the site.
- Inclusion of modeling details during the process to clarify specific installations and reduce errors and corrections.
How to modify visual setup in Archicad to improve the use of BIMx on site
- Screen size and the change in paradigm of how to prepare drawings
- Use of pen sets to establish visual color coding to improve readability of drawings
- Setup of interior elevation sheets combined with schedules to provide room-by-room detailed information.
- Use of 3D views and live 3D details and their representation in BIMx
Choosing the correct hardware
- Using the right device to maximise the benefits of the information in the model
- Setting up the correct publisher set to go with the hardware you have
- File sizes and model management
ARCHICAD Upgrade Courses
ERIC BOBROW (USA)
ARCHICAD 19 UPGRADE TRAINING COURSE
Take full advantage of ArchiCAD 19 by going through this series of 4 training videos.
New features of ArchiCAD 19
- Permanent Guide Lines
- Tab Bar and single window interface
- PDF Improvements
- 3D Surface Painter
- Enhanced Graphical Interface for Library Parts
- Labeling and Listing Enhancements
- Point-Cloud Support
The course teaches you the easiest ways to migrate your projects into the new version, including transitioning your ArchiCAD Library and Favorites. We also cover migrating your Template and bringing it up to date with the latest tools and methods in ArchiCAD 19.
We also revisit and update my classic 7 Keys to Best Practices for ArchiCAD, a codification of the most important principles to understand when running your project.
This course integrates the latest gems from the ArchiCAD Masters along with the most up to date features of ArchiCAD 19 and will give you a road map for what to focus on to optimize your usage of ArchiCAD.
ERIC BOBROW (USA)
ARCHICAD 20 UPGRADE TRAINING COURSE
ARCHICAD 20 introduces a number of major improvements to the working tools, as well as a radical overhaul of the interface.
In this 4 lesson course we go over all of the new tools and methods including:
- Graphical Favorites
- Object Settings Improvements
- Graphic Overrides
- Enhanced Navigation Tabs
- Element Properties
- Interactive Schedules Improvements
- Additional Tips and Tricks
As usual, I go over the best ways to migrate projects, libraries, and templates.
The new Graphical Favorites are covered in depth, with explanations of how to transition your old Favorite lists into the new graphical environment.
Graphic Overrides are explained with many contextual examples, making it easier to understand potential use cases.
Export and import of Properties, Model View Options, Graphic Overrides and Schedules make it easier to reuse developments from one project to another, and to develop more robust templates.
ERIC BOBROW (USA)
ARCHICAD 21 UPGRADE TRAINING COURSE
ARCHICAD 21 has a number of powerful new features, including brand new Stair and Railing tools.
This series of 4 lessons will help you to take full advantage of new methods including:
- Enhanced 3D Viewing Styles
- Enhanced previews – magic wand
- Sections and Elevations – options for visualization, editing boundaries while in actual drawing view
- Parameter Transfer – using Syringe or Favorites – options to only transfer desired parameters, defining custom styles
- Associative Labels – much easier to pull info and display from elements
- Unified Rich Text controls throughout
- Unified Line, Arc, Polyline controls and settings
Project and template migration methods and tips will help you move into the new version with confidence.
We explore the new Stairs and Railing tools to give you a running start at working with the new methods for creating these elements.
NOTE: These new Stairs and Railings are VERY complex; for an in-depth training, check out my ARCHICAD Stairs & Railings Course, elsewhere on this page.
MASTERS of ARCHICAD Summit Conferences
MASTERS OF ARCHICAD SUMMIT
Grand Masters of ArchiCAD Share Their Secrets
Proven ArchiCAD Strategies that will Turbo-Charge Your Practice
12 Inspiring presentations by ArchiCAD experts from around the world:
- checkLearn how BIMx Docs and a simple change to pen sets enable Roderick Anderson to cut his site visits in half
- checkSee exactly how Tim Ball uses Complex Profiles to model details in 3D quickly so your sections and details require no cleanup
- checkSet up Cinerender inside ArchiCAD the way Andreas Lettner does to quickly and easily get awesome renderings
- checkDiscover how Djordje Grujic takes ArchiCAD beyond architecture to facilitate the entire project delivery process
- checkCreate smart objects you can reuse over and over using Gary Lawes tricks to “hack” GDL
- checkIntegrate Eric Bobrow’s 7 Keys to Best Practices for ArchiCAD and create the ultimate project template
- checkThe optimized methods that allow Andrew Passacantando to take on large complex projects few other 1-man firms can touch
- checkEliminate tedious work in your design and documentation using Karoly Horvath’s innovative modular strategies
- checkGo beyond 3D models to full Building Information Modeling using Erika Epstein’s implementation plan
- checkshawn B hopkins will help you expand your use of smart BIM solutions with intelligent manufacturer objects
- checkFuture proof your practice with Ben Wallbank’s strategies for leveraging the data in your model
MASTERS OF ARCHICAD SUMMIT 2016
More Inspiring Presentations by the Masters
The Second Edition – just as good as the first!
12 more inspiring presentations by ArchiCAD experts:
- checkDiscover Eugenio Fontán Yanes’ simple methods to leverage ArchiCAD’s BIM tools for conceptual design
- checkSee Duncan Gilchrist demonstrate a variety of ways to use the Morph tool for quick concepts and developed designs
- checkIncorporate Karoly Horvath’s efficient methods to manage material and color schemes over the lifecycle of a project
- checkDelight in Ed Haynes’ colorful designs for live events, themed restaurants and live theatre, and see how he produces to extremely short time frames
- checkSee how Chris Ellis fearlessly works right in front of his clients to win more projects and speed up decision-making
- checkUtilize Timothy Ball’s automated approach to compile specifications and keynotes with IFC data fields
- checkMarvel in Phil Allsopp’s pioneering work with laser surveys and point cloud files for historic buildings
- checkUse Shawn B Hopkins’ cool tools to get the data that will help inform your design decisions throughout the process
- checkHack GDL with Gary Lawes to create your own intelligent, parametric variations of objects without becoming a programmer
- checkTake advantage of dozens of awesome ArchiCAD speed tricks and shortcuts from Eric Bobrow to boost your productivity
- checkLearn from Andreas Lettner how to use ArchiCAD’s BIM Server to collaborate both inside the office and with outside staff and consultants
- checkEnjoy Rich Matthews’ story of designing an unusually challenging and beautiful project, an Indian Palace in Australia
Can’t Decide? Want it ALL?
An AMAZING library of training plus MasterTemplate and Coaching membership for one year.
You’ll get ALL of the following:
ARCHICAD Best Practices Training & Coaching
- check-circle-oQuickStart Course – ARCHICAD Basics – 29 lessons totaling 13 hours
- check-circle-oBest Practices Course – comprehensive curriculum with more than 100 hours for intermediate & advanced topics
- check-circle-oLifetime access with on-demand viewing or download
- check-circle-o1 Full Year Membership in the ARCHICAD Coaching Program – get personal assistance with questions
The Office Standard for ARCHICAD
- check-circle-oUSA and International (metric) versions
- check-circle-oUpgraded yearly – versions available for ARCHICAD 10 through 21
- check-circle-oExtensive set of video tutorials plus complete reference manual
- check-circle-oEmbeds Best Practices methods into the project file structure – get more productive and organized in 90 days
- check-circle-oLifetime access to the member site
MASTERS of ARCHICAD Training & Summits
- check-circle-oCinerender Methods, Tips & Tricks
- check-circle-oWorking Drawings – Without Details – Hyper-Detailed 3D Models Made Easy
- check-circle-oPractical, Parametric Object Making Using GDL
- check-circle-oArchiCAD and BIMx Strategies to Optimize Design and Construction
- check-circle-oArchiCAD Templates and Office Standards
- check-circle-oMASTERS of ARCHICAD 2017 – Advanced Best Practices
- check-circle-oARCHICAD Stairs & Railings
- check-circle-oARCHICAD Upgrade Training Courses for versions 19, 20, 21
- check-circle-oMasters of ARCHICAD Summits (2015 & 2016) – two complete conferences
- check-circle-oLifetime access with on-demand viewing or download
© 2018 Eric Bobrow dba Bobrow Consulting Group. All rights Reserved